[Mailman-Users] Installation Issue

David Smead smead at amplepower.com
Tue May 9 02:30:51 CEST 2000

Steve,

Don't take it literally.  The directory you need to create is the one
where mailman resides.  On a Linux system, this will typically be
/home/mailman.

I still have some sendmail issues, but otherwise, it was pretty easy to
get Mailman installed.  After creating /home/mailman, I went to that
directory and made a subdir named src.  In that I put the tarball and did
the install from there.

Sincerely,

David Smead
http://www.amplepower.com.