[Mailman-Users] Lists embedded in aliases

Andreas Marienborg omega at palle.net
Mon May 8 17:28:15 CEST 2000

if you look at the admin pages for your lists, you shall
find several options that might solve your problem...

1) you can turn of the "nedd autorization" thing..
	i can't remember the exact name, but that should
	be no problem finding if you look around the admin
	pages.

2) you can add the email addresses of people allowed to send to the lists
	mailman has the option of allowing mail from specific addresses
	to pass trough the moderator request things..it to can be adjusted
	from the admin pages for the lists in question

hope this helps

Andreas