[Mailman-Users] installation problem with Linux 2.2.14 and Mailman 2.0beta2

Brian P. Clifford brian at lab03.fhu.edu
Mon May 8 01:03:58 CEST 2000

I am embarassed to have to ask this question, but have found no usable
answer in the docs.

I am installing Mailman, have already added the mailman user and group,
but when I run the ./configure script, it tells me that no mailman user is
found and I should check the INSTALL file.

The answer is likely in the fact that I have no idea whether I am running
secure_linux and further that if I knew, I couldn't turn off restricted
hardlinks.

Any help?
Thanks,
Brian