[Mailman-Users] updating aliases file.

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Tue May 2 15:44:00 CEST 2000

krist at West.NL said:
> So I am now faced with a problem. I want to deploy mailman at a
> clients site, and really need an automatic update. So I could go out
> and write some wrapper script that would do the trick, or try to hack
> mailman itself.

All of these methods are wrong.  You need a means that actually
integrates your MLM & MTA so that the MTA knows of the lists handled by
the MLM.   This can certainly be done for exim, and I have heard of
people doing similar things for postfix and sendmail.

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]