[Mailman-Users] Automated addition of users to a "mailman" maintained mailing list

Michael Ghens michael at spconnect.com
Fri Mar 31 01:21:31 CEST 2000

Mail man does have a ~/bin/add_members script. Problem with that is that
you need to be logged in as mailman. (Problem with that is that SysAdmins
like me tend to make such accounts with no password).

Might be a interesting excersize to create a procmail script that calls
that fuction.

----

The answer to the meaning of life:
perl -e 'print$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10); '