[Mailman-Users] Instalation PATH issue...

Thomas Tschoepke Soares ttsoares at cedep.ifch.ufrgs.br
Thu Mar 30 19:48:52 CEST 2000

Greetings mailmans...

I am a new user and has one little problem at the instalation process
  of Mailman. The box is a Red Har 6.1 with python-1.5.2-7.

After all the user/group/make steps this came:

$ bin/check_perms -f

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "bin/check_perms", line 19, in ?
    import paths
ImportError: No module named paths

I cant realyse if this is a Python module lack or what...

Could anyone drop me a line about this and as I am not in the
  Mailman list yet, could you use my address to answer?

Thank you and thank all the developers for this good tool!

Regards
					Thomas.