[Mailman-Users] Digest problems: numbers are not incremental

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Thu Mar 30 19:26:09 CEST 2000

Quoting Ralf Hildebrandt (R.Hildebrandt at tu-bs.de):
> On Wed, Mar 29, 2000 at 04:04:08PM -0500, Aaron La Mar wrote:
> > OK, I'll try this request for help again, but provide more info this
> > time...
> >
> > The environment: Mailman 1.1, FreeBSD 3.1, Python 1.5.1, Apache 1.3.6, PHP
> > 3.0.10
>
> Doesn't Mailman 1.1 need Python 1.5.2 ?

When I installed it on RedHat Linux, it *said* it needed Python 1.5.1 but I
got an error that went away when I upgraded to 1.5.2.  So I'd say yes, you
should have 1.5.2.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com>, not speaking for anybody
Every nonzero finite dimensional inner product space has an orthonormal basis.

It makes sense, when you don't think about it.