[Mailman-Users] Race condition in mailman's locking?

Marc Merlin marc_news at valinux.com
Tue Mar 28 21:19:47 CEST 2000

After  I enabled  bidirectional  news  gatewaying for  9  lists,  I get  the
following errors from time to time
It looks like two  locks are granted at the same time  and the second unlock
fails because the lockfile was already removed by the first process.

Does that make any sense?

----- Forwarded message from Cron Daemon <root at marc.merlins.org> -----