[Mailman-Users] migrating and passwords

Craig Shields cmshields at korrnet.org
Wed Mar 22 20:04:27 CET 2000

I have migrated a couple of closed lists from Listproc to Mailman and have
configured the new mailman lists' archives to be available to only list
members.  Using the add_members script only imports mail address.  How do
I create a password for list members to use without
having to go back and re-add them one at a time? I used the
add_members script to avoid doing that.  Can I create a (temporary)
password for all list members and let them change it at their next change
password reminder?

thanks,
Craig Shields