[Mailman-Users] Mailman not responding to commands

John Wildgrube JWILDGRUBE at mail.amia.org
Wed Mar 22 17:29:11 CET 2000

I have just added about 12 new lists to the lists that Mailman
already handles for my organization.  Since these lists were added,
I cannot configure them via my browser.  When I hit the submit
changes button, I am again asked for a list password - when
provided, I am returned to the General List Options page and none
of my changes have been made.  My browser (IE5) will accept and
generate the cookies that mailman needs, but Mailman seems not
to be listening.  Any help would be appreciated.

John
John Wildgrube
Systems Administrator
American Medical Informatics Association
Public PGP Key http://www.amia.org/pgp_jwildgrube.html