[Mailman-Users] closed list message approval

Ted Frohling ted at frohling.org
Sat Mar 18 20:17:33 CET 2000

Gee, I know this must be documented somewhere but I haven't been able
to find it...

I recently moved all my lists to using Mailman from listproc.  One of
the
features one of my list owners used quite a bit and now misses was the
ability to approve a message post by email and now apparenly must use
the web page to do so.  Is there a `hidden' way to do these approvals by
email?

thanks,
--
    Ted Frohling (TF30-ARIN)                   The University of Arizona
    520.621.4834                                           CCIT Room 307