[Mailman-Users] cgi problem?

Erik S.E. Walum esew at verio.net
Thu Mar 16 10:48:48 CET 2000

I'm running mailman 1.1 on Solaris 2.6 with the latest Exim.
I've built a solaris package of mailman on a seperate host than
the listserver. After installing and checking permissions and
personalizing mm_cfg.py and Defaults.py and building a new list,
I'm unable to subscribe myself from the user interface. The admin
interface seems to work fine, I can seemingly make any necessary
configuration changes, but upon using the mailman/listinfo/<listname>
page to subscribe to a list as a user, I get the following:

You must supply a valid email address.
You must supply a valid password, and confirm it.

I've supplied a valid address, and a confirmed password.

Suggestions? Anyone seen this before?

--
Erik Walum <esew at verio.net>
Internet Systems Engineer