[Mailman-Users] Total newbie needs install help

Ricardo Kustner ricardo at rixhq.nu
Wed Mar 15 20:50:56 CET 2000

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 10:45:45AM -0500, jzame at webmistressatwork.com wrote:
> I would love to install Mailman on my web host, however, I am having
> trouble figuring it out. If there is anyone out there who wouldn't mind
> giving a modicom of (very) beginners direction to get me started, please
> email me at jzame at webmistressatwork.com Any help greatly appreciated.

Download, the archive from the website... install it somewhere with
'gzip -cd mailman.tar.gz | tar xvf -' and read the README and INSTALL files.
If you have any specific questions after reading that, you can ask them
on this list... if you tell us at what point exactly you get stuck, we can
see how we can help you out :)

Ricardo.