[Mailman-Users] bin/newlist problems..

Craig Shields cmshields at korrnet.org
Wed Mar 15 03:20:53 CET 2000

Perfect.  ..thank you!

Before I ask any more newbie questions is there any FAQ's or documention
for Mailman besides the FAQ at list.org and the Mailman-Users archive that
I just haven't found yet?  Our next step is migrating our current lists
from Lisproc to Mailman and I have found a few postings in the archives,
but am sure we'll have additional questions along the way.

Thanks again,

Craig Shields
Computer/Network Technician
KORRnet