[Mailman-Users] Restrict by domain?

Casella, Richard A rac at bnl.gov
Tue Mar 14 20:36:59 CET 2000

Can't seem to find this in the archives.

Is it possible to restrict access to a list by my own domain?
Some lists I would like to have inaccessible to anyone outside
our domain (posting, subscribing, reading, etc).

I tried using the Privacy Options, hold post with header value
matching regular expression, but can't seem to get the syntax
for negating our domain.

Anyone have any ideas?

I cannot define the real problem, | Brookhaven National Laboratory
therefore I suspect there's no    | ITD Bldg 515, Upton, NY 11973 USA
real problem, but I'm not sure    | http://pubweb.bnl.gov/~rac
there's no real problem.          | mailto:rac at bnl.gov (516) 344-7975
                       -Feynman   | 1975 FJ40 - TLCA # 8616