[Mailman-Users] checkdb failure puzzle

Quent Johnson quent at level3.net
Tue Mar 14 18:22:13 CET 2000

Has anyone seen this error from checkdbs?

I didn't see it mentioned when searching the list archives.  Before
digging into the code I thought I should see if this is a known problem.

Things seem to work just fine, except I get this daily error from the
cron job.  It didn't used to occur and the only change that's been made
is the addition of more lists.

	/usr/local/bin/python /var/mailman/cron/checkdbs
	produced the following output:
	Traceback (innermost last):
  	File "/var/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 87, in ?
    	main()                                                                                       File "/var/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 52, in main
    	text = text + '\n' + pending_requests(mlist)
  	File "/var/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 72, in pending_requests
    	pending.append('    %s %s' % addr, time.ctime(when))
	TypeError: not enough arguments for format string

Quent Johnson