[Mailman-Users] multiple domains

David Sexton david.sexton at sapphire.net
Mon Mar 13 14:31:18 CET 2000

J C Lawrence wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Mar 2000 23:40:56 +1100
> Chuck Dale <bug at aphid.net> wrote:
>
> > Basically I want to have multiple lists with the same (left bit of
> > @ sign).
> > Is there any way to do this cleanly in Mailman? (Perhaps an
> > upcoming version?)
>
> Not currently, and I'm aware of no plans to change this.  The
> problem is that there is a single lists directory which contains all
> list definitions -- and thus doesn't allow name collisions.

	I hacked up a kludge for this. Did my original message to sergio (with
a patch) arrive on the list? (I was having MUA/brain interface probs. at
the time I sent it <g>)

	If not, I'll dig it out and send it again. (I'm running it on a live
server & I'd appreciate it if someone with more knowledge of MM could
tell me of any ramifications (sp?) )

Dave

--
David Sexton

Network Technician
Sapphire Technologies Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0) 1642 702100
Fax: +44 (0) 1642 702119

Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual and not necessarily the company.  This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

Sapphire Technologies Ltd
http://www.sapphire.net