[Mailman-Users] multiple domains

Chuck Dale bug at aphid.net
Mon Mar 6 13:40:56 CET 2000

I was actually about to ask a question similar to that just discussed
(see bottom of message for quotes from thread).

Basically I want to have multiple lists with the same (left bit of @ sign).

But with different domains (names have been changed to protect the fuzzy
        people). So:

everyone at hoth.sw
everyone at tatooine.sw

I could make two lists:
everyone-hoth
everyone-tatooine

Then create virtusertable entries for the two lists so
everyone at hoth.sw -> everyone-hoth
everyone at tatooine.sw -> everyone-tatooine

Unfortunately I can only tell mailman to change the host part of the
>From address when sending out mail. So mail would be sent out from these
addresses:
everyone-hoth at hoth.sw
everyone-tatooine at tatooine.sw

(Assuming I set the domain in the admin to those.)

Is there any way to do this cleanly in Mailman? (Perhaps an upcoming
        version?)

Does anyone have any recommendations for a kludge to get around this?

Thanks again,
Chuck