[Mailman-Users] More Vitual Domain Blues

Sergio Murillo sam at unah.hondunet.net
Sat Mar 11 01:40:39 CET 2000

I'm getting the folowing message when I try to confirm my list
registration.

The original message was received at Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:21:16 -0600
from IDENT:root at lenz.unah.hondunet.net [200.3.227.43]

<dev-request at hacsc.net>

550 <dev-request at hacsc.net>... User unknown

--------
Reporting-MTA: dns; ns.marrder.org
Received-From-MTA: DNS; lenz.unah.hondunet.net
Arrival-Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:21:16 -0600

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <dev-request at hacsc.net>
Action: failed
Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:21:25 -0600

Any Ideas?

I'm using linux RH6.1 and added the virtual users first using linuxconf.
This added the file aliases.domain.com

dev-request:       list-dev-request
etc...

Nothing

Then I edited /etc/mail/virtualmailuser
dev-request at domain.com:    list-dev-request
etc...

I did this with and without the trailing ':'... as your example didn;t
have it.

Of course I have the aliases
list-dev-request: "|/usr/share/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd dev"

I've done the 'newaliases' command and the '/etc/rc.d/init.d/sendmail
restart'

Still nothing...

Any ideas?

Sergio