[Mailman-Users] bounce logs messages

Ashley Penney ashp at bastard.co.uk
Thu Mar 9 17:17:05 CET 2000

On Thu, Mar 09, 2000 at 11:59:24AM -0500, Scott Russell spoketh:
: All -
:
: Looking in my bounce log I see messages such as:
:
:   Mar 09 04:39:18 2000 (21579) ibm-linux-tech: user52 at us.ibm.com - 0 more allowed over 426794
:   secs
:
: My best understanding of this is that 'user52' will no longer get email? I've received no
: warning of removals from the list due to bouncing and using find_memebers shows this user
: still on the list.
:
: Anyone have a clue as to the real meaning of these messages? No other errors are logged and
: everything else appears to be running fine...

This issue is stopping me from using mailman,  I am currently attempting to
move to majordomo.  I've had nothing but bad luck with mailman.  I hate to
be negative and not contribute any patches, but when we looked at the code
we failed to work out the problem.

I'm using about a week old CVS if that's any help. :)

--
ashp