[Mailman-Users] Web interface configuration changes don't stick

Paul Kemp webeditor at aslo.org
Thu Mar 9 16:18:50 CET 2000

I have been running into a strange problem.  I run a number of mailing
lists for an aquatic science research society, and in general the lists
work very well.  However, when I change the configuration files the
changes do not stay.  In particular, the list name, description, and the
subject line prefix fields are blank when I check back, after entering
information and submitting them through the web form interface.

Any ideas why?

Paul Kemp