[Mailman-Users] exim and mailman

Jim Tittsler jwt at dskk.co.jp
Thu Mar 9 08:35:35 CET 2000

On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 01:06:16PM -0600, Jason Kennedy wrote:
> 	I have edited my exim.conf to what is on the exim.org web page. But
> I think I need a aliases entry for my new lists. They don't seem to be

No, the "magic" of this type of solution is that the Exim directors detect
the existence of the mailing list's config.db file to send mail to your
list.  Just creating the list is enough.  No separate per-list aliases are
required.

http://www.exim.org/howto/mailman.html

Jim

P.S.  You might double-check the path to your MAILMAN_HOME directory.
'exim -d9 -bt my-list' may also provide some clues why my-list isn't being
recognized by your Exim configuration.

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo
Python Starship     http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/