[Mailman-Users] changing the 'welcome message' ??

JR flerp at aidan.net
Tue Mar 7 03:08:20 CET 2000

I tried searching through the list archives for the answer to this question
but I think I may be blind if the answer is there.  It would be wonderful
if there was some sort of search functionality built into the archives.  At
any rate... on to the question:

How would I go about editing the 'welcome message' that is sent out when
'welcome message' is turned on for new subscribers?  Any and all help would
be much appreciated.  If nothing else... point me to a place where I can RTFM.

Thanks,

JR