[Mailman-Users] replying to old thread

Victoriano Giralt vic at vgg.sci.uma.es
Mon Mar 6 23:55:27 CET 2000

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Jim Tay wrote:

> I'm using Netscape Messenger as my mail client and I'm not sure how to
> add an "In-Reply-To" field to the header.  Also, how does one find out
> what the message id of the mail is?

I'm affraid you can't. I've been looking around both menus and the guts of
preferences.js and it looks like there is no place to configure the header
fields. I'd sujest using a real mail program not a
browser-turned-MUA-to-be, and, provided you run on one MS-DOS variants,
I'd recommend Pegasus Mail, it is both powerful and free.

--
Victoriano Giralt
Systems Programmer