[Mailman-Users] Setting up read-only list

Bryan Rivera brivera at blkbox.com
Thu Mar 2 19:33:52 CET 2000

Please excuse me if these have already been covered, I've only made it
throught about half of the archives.

1. How can Mailman be configured for a read-only list?  Only want list
owner/admin to post messages - as in a newsletter type mailing

2. Is there still no way to disable the user password req upon
subscription?  Or is there any "recommended" way of having a password
assigned by Mailman?  Bottom line is that we want subscribers to only
have to enter their email address.  Nothing more.

Any help and guidance is appreciated.

bry
brivera at blkbox.com