[Mailman-Users] requests for unsubscribe come back to mailman-owner (fwd)

Aaryn Olsson aaryn at Ag.Arizona.Edu
Thu Mar 2 17:38:25 CET 2000

[Sorry for the repeat if you got this twice, but I don't think I sent it
right the first time]

Thanks, I will upgrade to 1.1 as you suggested, Christopher.  Now I have
another question.  Is there a way to automatically generate a list of
bounces, or is this done already?  What I want to do is compare from one
month to the next and only remove the ones that bounce for consecutive
months.

Aaryn