[Mailman-Users] Installation problems

Robert Irie ririe at amediainc.com
Fri Jun 30 00:09:52 CEST 2000

Hi,
	Im trying to install the latest 2.0beta3 on a sun SunOS 5.6
mchine. I followed the INSTALL instructions and get errors at the point
where
I try to create a test list. Here is what I get:

> ./newlist
Enter the name of the list: test
Enter the email of the person running the list: ririe at amediainc.com
Initial test password: test
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "./newlist", line 155, in ?
    main(sys.argv)
  File "./newlist", line 112, in main
    mlist.Create(listname, owner_mail, pw)
  File "/export/home/ririe/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 785, in Create
    self.Lock()
  File "/export/home/ririe/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 1345, in Lock
    self.Load()
  File "/export/home/ririe/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 894, in Load
    raise Errors.MMUnknownListError
Mailman.Errors.MMUnknownListError

Can someone tell me what is going on here?

Thanks!
Robert