[Mailman-Users] Extremely High Membership lists

J C Lawrence claw at cp.net
Thu Jun 29 02:17:24 CEST 2000

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:27:31 -0400
Neil Cooler <ncooler at nandomedia.com> wrote:

> As for the MTA debate, please, everyone, argue more.

You'll find that we're repeating ourselves, and mostly to the person
we made the same argument to not so many months ago.  Please check
this list's archives.  MTA choice, MTA design, and MTA configuration
have been regular topics here and have been discussed in better
depth than any attempt on our part to rehash the area will ever
reach.

J C Lawrence                              Internet: claw at kanga.nu
----------(*)                            Internet: coder at kanga.nu
...Honorary Member of Clan McFud -- Teamer's Avenging Monolith...