[Mailman-Users] umbrella lists smart about sending duplicates

Christopher Kolar ckolar at admin.aurora.edu
Tue Jun 27 03:48:58 CEST 2000

Hi all.  I am not running the 2bx on any of my production machines right
now, so I was wondering if umbrella lists are smart now about delivering
duplicate massages to individual accounts.  So if I am subscribed to list A
and list B, and umbrella list C consists of those two, will I get two
copies of a message sent to list C?

I know that a merged database is not on the burner WRT to passwords, but I
was wondering if MM is smart enough on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

--chris