[Mailman-Users] Private mailing list/private web page

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at home.com
Sun Jun 25 19:46:54 CEST 2000

Hi All--
I'm running member-only mailing list; I've turned on most of the privacy
options, including the option to restrict access to the archives to list
members.

The list members want to do bios, including pictures, but I want to
restrict access to the bio page to list members only.

Which would be the better way to approach this?

1)  Modify mailpasswds to retrieve the passwords and stuff them, along
with email addresses, into a .htaccess file; or

2)  Figure out some way of appending a link to the archive page for just
that list (I don't want to do this for all the lists I run, only this
one).

Opinions?

Thanks,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Axent Technologies, Inc.
http://www.pauahtun.org/
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours