[Mailman-Users] Archives not archiving

Derek Simkowiak dereks at kd-dev.com
Wed Jun 21 23:10:55 CEST 2000

	In you list's archiving options, is the "When sent date" option
set to

(a) When the message is received   [...or...]
(b) When the message is resent?

	If it's (b), then archiving is broken (for me) in the 2.0beta
release.  When I switched it to (a), archiving magically started working.

--Derek
P.S.> What is the name of the file where you found that Python error
message?