[Mailman-Users] Domain allowed to post to a list.

Fergus Donohue Fergus.Donohue at dcu.ie
Tue Jun 20 20:59:48 CEST 2000

Hi Greg,

I've re-read it and think it makes sense - but what does that mean? ;)

It's the first. I want all users in a domain to be able to post to a list. At
the moment I'm generating a list of all possible e-mail addresses and adding
them to posters[], using my first python script - surely the other way should
work?

Regards,

Fergus.