[Mailman-Users] beginner

Leonardo Rochael Almeida lra at insite.com.br
Tue Jun 20 20:28:11 CEST 2000

Hi Sandra,

First of all, whenever something goes wrong with e-mails, check your mail
logs (/var/log/maillog if it is a Conectiva Linux with a rpm packaged mta
such as sendmail, I think. Godoy can correct me on this :-). Then check
mailman logs (~mailman/logs).

Unfortunately there isn't much else we can tell you without more
information about your problem and your system.

Regards, Leo.
System Administrator
Insite Internet Solutions