[Mailman-Users] Domain allowed to post to a list.

Fergus Donohue Fergus.Donohue at dcu.ie
Tue Jun 20 18:18:47 CEST 2000

Hi,

Could someone give me some info on the following? I want to allow all
users in a particular mail domain to post to a list - I've searched the
archives and found the answer "add @domain.tld to the field Addresses of
members accepted for posting to this list without implicit approval
requirement."  I've tried this and also some regular expression
variations on it and can't get it to work. I also tried the same in
"Addresses always held for Approval" (making the list open and add a
regex to hold anything not in domain @domain.tld). Again no luck! Can
someone give me an example of how they're doing this?

Thanks,

Fergus Donohue.