[Mailman-Users] Experiencing error, getting desparate

Derek Simkowiak dereks at kd-dev.com
Tue Jun 20 02:27:58 CEST 2000

-> > >    ----- Transcript of session follows -----
-> > > 553 "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd... Unbalanced '"'
->
-> This would seem to indicate that you might have left an ending " out of
-> the aliases file..

	Dammit... I can't believe I got burned by this.

	When I cut'n'pasted the aliases created by newlist, I had
/etc/aliases open in pico--with word wrap on.  As you can guess, the last
word wrapped...  *sigh* (Just one more reason to have the generated
aliases redirectable: the Idiot Factor :)

	Thank you very, very much for your astute diagnosis.

--Derek