[Mailman-Users] Moved the web server, config.db has wrong info

Ted Frohling tsf at opus.Telcom.Arizona.EDU
Tue Jun 20 00:36:26 CEST 2000

We recently wanted to get some better response from our web server
and after moving it we of course ran into a problem with mailman.
Seems the web url is embedded in the config.db file in each list
directory.  This causes all sorts of strange errors.  What is the
method for changing a list's URL?  When I try to do this with the
web pages,  it's apparently picking up the info from config.db
so that's not an option.  Perhaps it would be better to ask how
to build config.db from scratch.

thanks,

--
    Ted Frohling (TF30-ARIN)                   The University of Arizona
    520.621.4834                                           CCIT Room 307