[Mailman-Users] MIME issue

Johnson, April ajohnson at mail.xperts.com
Mon Jun 19 16:05:24 CEST 2000

We're using Mailman 2.0, and we're having problems archiving HTML-formatted
messages sent to the list by Mac users (specifically with Outlook Express &
Eudora).  All HTML messages sent from the problem software display in the
following format:

--MS_Mac_OE_3043930652_870392_MIME_Part

*	this is bold

*	this is italic

*	this is bold italic

*	this is underlined

--MS_Mac_OE_3043930652_870392_MIME_Part

*	this is bold
*	this is italic
*	this is bold italic
*	this is underlined

--MS_Mac_OE_3043930652_870392_MIME_Part--

Has anyone else encountered this issue?  If so, how did you work around it?

Thanks!
April Johnson
Xperts, Inc.
(804) 967-0700 x174