[Mailman-Users] "aliases" for subscriber addresses?

Jim Hebert jhebert at compu-aid.com
Sat Jun 17 08:22:51 CEST 2000

You can subscribe those alt addresses and set 'nomail' for them.

You also can just fill in a list of addresses that are allowed to post
even without being list members.

Between the two of them, does that cover it? I guess it's not somehow
automated, in that it doesn't automatically erect all these workarounds
based on detecting broken lusers or something, but dealing with each by
hand once is better than dealing with each by hand every time they post.
=)

jim

--
Jim Hebert                                       http://www.cosource.com/
jim at cosource.com          The cooperative market for open source software

"Well actually I was considering opening a market in flying pigs. Mostly
because it would be more practical...." -- Alan Cox