[Mailman-Users] New user comments

Derek Simkowiak dereks at kd-dev.com
Fri Jun 16 02:27:26 CEST 2000

-> newlist | tee filename

	Problem with that is that I need to manually cut out all the other
informational prompts and crap you get when you run newlist.

	Granted, that's not *really* a problem, I'm just saying it would
be really convenient to be able to do

$ newlist listname ; cat /tmp/listname.aliases >> /etc/aliases ; newaliases

	(especially if I want to create an automated CGI program or
something that didn't have the brains to "cut out" all the informational
prompt/etc., and I didn't want to make it smart enough to generate the
aliases manually)

--Derek