[Mailman-Users] New user comments

Derek Simkowiak dereks at kd-dev.com
Thu Jun 15 23:24:54 CEST 2000

-> > Again I repeat: my only real complaint with this issue is that I
-> > need to be in X to use the mouse-based cut'n'paste with newlist.
->
-> In the Linux world gdb supports cut'n'paste quite nicely in full
-> screen text mode (err, DOS-style ya ken?).  I suspect similar
-> capability is available for the BSD's et al.

	gdb can conflict with other stuff (like SVGAlib Quake :), and many
times I am telnetting from a station that does not have a mouse.

-> Bets are off elsewhere.

	...which is why bin/newlist should write out a text file :)

--Derek