[Mailman-Users] Re: New user comments

Derek Simkowiak dereks at kd-dev.com
Thu Jun 15 22:26:32 CEST 2000

-> Actually, mine is just a shell wrapper around newlist, so there's no
-> conflict at all.  We have a web form that people fill out when they
-> want new lists; the CGI that backs that form sends us information with
-> which to evaluate whether we'll issue the list, and generates
-> cut-and-pastable commands to create the list (and add the aliases).

	Can you post this shell wrapper to the list?

	However, I still think it would be better to have this directly in
newaliases, so that special files/invokation/installation instructions
were not required...

Thanks,
Derek