[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.0B2

Rob Flickenger rob at oreilly.com
Wed Jun 14 18:25:44 CEST 2000

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 Alan.Nguyen at netapp.com wrote:

> Is there a fix for the duplicate email issue yet?  Is there a workaround?  We're
> seeing duplicate emails sent to certain dl lists with "-admin" accounts.

I reported it to the bug list, and it's been recommended to try the most
recent CVS.  I haven't tried it yet, but I'm about to (it looks like it
might be tied to the earlier question of mm taking up a huge amount of
processor time to process a large list...  The qrunner lock is probably
expiring before the queue is flushed, so it sends it again, then that lock
expires, etc etc...)

I'll post my findings as I find them.

--Rob