[Mailman-Users] Main page on my server

Steve Dinn sdinn at spine.cx
Wed Jun 14 16:12:03 CEST 2000

I'm not all that experienced with CGI, but is there a way to make listinfo
the" default" script?  i.e., if someone goes to http://example.com/mailman
I would like them to be redirected to listinfo.  I have a host dedicated
for mailman, so I'd like the root of the host to be the listinfo page.

What I mean to say is that I hope there is a way for both
http://lists.example.com AND http://lists.example.com/listinfo to get you
to the same place.