[Mailman-Users] please help URGENT

Rob Flickenger rob at oreilly.com
Fri Jun 9 21:54:13 CEST 2000

I just posted to jitterbug with this same issue.

We have a list of about 59000 that bombs the same way: approving to a
moderated list from the web interface.

Four other lists (of about 10000 each) all work fine.  The odd thing is it
worked prior to upgrading to 2.0b2 (it was running 1.something...)

So, you're not alone...  In the meantime you could setup 1.x (which worked
as of four days ago on 59k users) or extract the list with bin/list_members
and send it manually...

--Rob Flickenger
Internet Systems Administrator
O'Reilly Network