[Mailman-Users] problems

Frigyes Peter Kovacs fricike at kkovacs.cx
Thu Jun 8 18:08:39 CEST 2000

Hi!

Please, help me!
I installed Mailman 2.0beta2, and I have two problem:
1, I've made a list "test", but I can't send messages to the list.
   It send back a message with subject: Returned mail: unknown mailer error 2
2, (As far as I read the FAQ, it could be a problem coused by problem 1)
   I can't look at archives.

Thanks for the help!

fricike
--
'Linux community', 'Sweet Reggae Music' and 'Blue Angels' 4ever!

                                          Frigyes Peter Kovacs
                                           fricike at kkovacs.cx
                                         Tel: (+36) 20 99-25-729