[Mailman-Users] Some littles probles with 2.0b2

German Poo Caaman~o gpoo at ubiobio.cl
Tue Jun 6 18:03:12 CEST 2000

I've installed Mailman 2.0b2 (and pyron1.5.2 on a RH box).  The first
time works fine.   But after two days whithout movement, I created
a new list, and now the listinfo (web page) just show only de new
list, not the others.  However, I can get the lists pages
(listinfo/list-...).

Also, I created a list with news gateway.  It works fine between
list->news but not news->list.  It setting up with default, except
the Mail & News gateway, where the options are set "Yes".

Are there something missing?

Thanks in advance,

--
German Poo Caaman~o