[Mailman-Users] monthly mail outs

enoch design paul at enoch.com.au
Tue Jun 6 03:12:18 CEST 2000

Hi there, Paul here.

Just a quick question, how do we suppress the automatic mail outs to
users.
At the moment we are using mailman to force feed information to students
who are not aware of the back end options, so we want to keep them clear
of their own admin pages. We set up a test list at first and then others
at a later stage, however the main admin received an email from the
first list taking him to his own admin page. If this happened to all
users on all lists it would be bad. Very bad. As we don't want them to
interact with the list or know of the back end. We have switched off the
"mail out reminders" option, however are there any other features that
govern this or is this the only one?

Any input is very very welcome!!!

Thanks, paul.