[Mailman-Users] Unsubscribing without passwords

mailman mailman at abelcine.com
Mon Jun 5 21:52:38 CEST 2000

I just installed Mailman 2.0b2 to evaluate. I plan on using it for
a few announce lists (no posting allowed). Everything is fine so
far, but I want to provide people with an easy way to unsubscribe.
Most of the initial subscribers will be imported from an existing
list, and I would rather not send them the welcome message, so
they won't know their passwords. Is there a way of letting people
unsubscribe without requiring a password?

Thanks,

--Jesse