[Mailman-Users] latest CVS: errors: AttributeError: LogMsg

Mentor Cana mentor at alb-net.com
Sat Jun 3 02:16:52 CEST 2000

Just updated the CVS tree to the latest (@ 19:31 EST).

Below is the error I get. I sent a message to the test list (on different
installation then the production one) and got many many copies of the same
messages. They just kept coming and coming. Different date stamp with
bunch coming with the same date/time stamp. Only ne copy goes into the
archives though, with approval or without.

To stop the messages coming, I had to delete all the files in /qfiles .

later,
mentor

---
Jun 02 19:59:16 2000 (8724) Delivery exception: LogMsg
Jun 02 19:59:16 2000 (8724) Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/opt/home/mmtest/Mailman/Handlers/HandlerAPI.py", line 74, in
DeliverTo$
    func(mlist, msg, msgdata)
  File "/opt/home/mmtest/Mailman/Handlers/SMTPDirect.py", line 53, in
process
    failures = deliver(mlist, msg, chunk)
  File "/opt/home/mmtest/Mailman/Handlers/SMTPDirect.py", line 128, in
deliver
    mlist.LogMsg('smtp',
AttributeError: LogMsg