[Mailman-Users] Feature Request -- Again

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Sat Jun 3 00:30:54 CEST 2000

At 3:10 PM -0400 6/2/2000, Paul Tomblin wrote:

>I still think my stock reply is more succinct and to the point:
>-begin canned reply-
>     No.
>-end canned reply-
>:-)

But maybe a bit too abrupt, and not customer focussed.

I prefer:

Here is where you can update your record. If you can't make it work,
let me know and I'll help you resolve the problems.

chuq (diplomacy is the art of saying nice doggie while looking for a rock)

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"